Working towards a world without MND.
To provide and promote the best possible care and support for people living with MND.
The objectives of MND Victoria are:
- To provide the best possible care and support for people living with MND.
- To collect and share the best available advice on living with MND.
- To create and foster links between people living with MND by providing opportunities for interaction.
- To raise awareness of MND and the needs it creates.
- To develop and maintain relations with MND Associations within Australia and overseas.
- To foster and maintain links that help us achieve our mission.
- To encourage and support research initiatives and disseminate knowledge of research progress.
- To achieve our mission through innovation and influence.