Working with someone who has an uncommon, progressive and terminal condition poses unique challenges. MND Victoria can provide you with access to the right information and support required to ensure best practice outcomes for people with motor neurone disease.
“I could not have achieved what I have achieved in this role without the support and training supplied and the generosity of staff with their time and knowledge.” – Health professional
Nina Buscome Award 2017 - Applications NOW OPEN!
Applications now open for the Nina Buscombe Award which provides funds for individuals to attend training courses, conferences or seminars within Australia or overseas is now open.
Find out more about the Nina Buscombe Award.
- MND Care website - a site for health, disability, aged and community care professionals
- Equipment Request Form for Allied Health Professionals (Word 62KB)
- Equipment Stock List (Word 33.4KB)
- Download the Abstract book and the Presentation slides from the National MND Conference (2016)
Palliative Care Top-up-Funding:
Palliative Care Top Up Funding for palliative care agencies providing care to people with MND.
View information on top-up-funding including access to forms such as the ALSFRS-R, the Cambridge Behavioural Inventory or the ESAS.
To access the request forms, please select from the following links:
- Palliative Care Community Top up Funding request form
and Instructions for filling in the community form
- Palliative Care Inpatient Top up Funding request form
and Instructions for filling in the inpatient form
- Aspect of Care for the primary health team
- Health Professional Information Kit
- MND Health Professionals Seminar - Wodonga May 2014 - two keynote presentations:
- presentation 1 - neurologist
- presentation 2 - neuropsychologist
Information about MND Victoria:
To find out more about what we do please view the links below:
Information about Motor Neurone Disease:
To find out more about the condition please view the links below:
To become a member of the Association, view the Membership Application Form (Word, 36 KB)