- Request forms must be submitted by an appropriate allied health professional.
- All requests for equipment from MND Victoria are now to be submitted electronically via the form contained in the link below.
- MND Victoria no longer accepts requests via email.
- You will receive a second email from us within 3 working days to advise whether we have been able to accept and wait list your request.
- The electronic form should work across all browsers, but if you browser is significantly out of date it may cause an error when you attempt to submit the form. If this occurs, please first try updating your browser to the most recent release before contacting us to advise of the error.
To find out more about the range of equipment, the lending process and further detail on placing a request, please select the links below:
- Equipment Stock List (Word 37KB)
- Equipment Loan Agreement (Word 90.5KB)
- Procedures for AHP Requesting Equipment (Word 41 KB)
MND Victoria is a NDIS registered provider of assistive technology.